Thursday, October 2, 2014

African China - I Am Tired of Representing Nigerians, They Dont Motivate Me

African China,
Talented singer, African China, is one musician who is known to sing about the ills of society. He is very upset with Nigerian sfor not giving him enough motivation after all he has done for them. Here’s what he told us:
‘I have been silent because Nigerians have been so adamant to learn. I am tired of representing them.
I continue to make songs that give the masses hope thereby denying myself of some privileges but I don’t get motivated by them. I know what I go through to stand with them. I am unhappy with the Nigerian masses.’’‘‘They should try to make the politicians accountable. I want them to continually request for songs that will make them see the need for change. There is a need for us to move from politricks to politics.’

No comments:

Post a Comment